Canal Date 14th May
I think we may be having a re-run of last year. We are stranded in the docks, we were going to travel the river
yesterday but it was running a bit high so we waited another day. This morning
it is much higher and the river is now closed so we will have to wait here
until the weather improves and the river level drops to normal.
I can think of worse places to be stranded. We have an unlimited amount of pubs & restaurants to try out and there’s a Cadbury outlet shop.
We will survive - I am not so sure if the bank account will though!