Tuesday 6 March 2012

escape from the Black Country Museum!

Captains Log                      4th Leg of the World Cruise.
Canal Date                                        6th March 2012


Travels                                                Compton to Dimmingsdale

Miles 3                                               Locks 2

Another bright and sunny morning and no where near as cold as yesterday. After a walk round the village we set off on our short hop to Dimmingsdale Much more like our idea of traveling, better and more leisurely than yesterday. We moored on the off side by Dimmingsdale lock. A pleasant spot indeed.
I know, I am getting soft. After yesterdays 22 locks I gave Pam a day off and only 2 locks to do today. I’m all heart really. This will do us for a while. It is a very nice and quiet spot. Millie was very good at finding just the right seat to lie down on and get maximum sunshine! I am sure that she should have been a cat!

No comments: